Gluten Free Cookie Recipes eBook
A Good Cookie Isn’t Hard to Find … Anymore!
Let Jules show you how to make gluten free cookies everyone will love:
- 26 pages of gluten free cookie tips, recipes and nutritional information
- 12 mouth-watering recipes and photos
- Instant download!
- Grab some gfJules Cookie Mix so you’ll be ready to bake delicious cookies anytime!
Make Gluten Free Cookies Everyone Will Love
Twelve easy and delectable gluten free cookie recipes, all from one handy and reliable mix! Traditional dessert favorites like gluten free chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies and peanut butter cookies, and also bar cookies, ginormous cookies, cookie dough ice cream and many more. Jules also shares her top gluten free cookie baking tips, and includes dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free and vegan substitutions (or suggestions) so everyone everyone can enjoy a delicious cookie again!
It’s Easy to Make Great Gluten Free Cookies When You Have the Right Ingredients
Jules’ Gluten Free Cookie Mix eBook is 26 pages and 12 recipes to get you started on your own gluten free cookie baking adventure! When you start with the right basic ingredients, your imagination is your only limitation to making the best gluten free cookies with any kind of yummy additions to the dough. Here are some of the mouth-watering recipes Jules gives you in her ebook, but don’t let that stop you from creating your own new favorites:
- Jules’s famous gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- gluten free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- gluten free Peanut Butter Cookies
- gluten free Ice Cream Sandwiches
- gluten free Bar Cookies
- gluten free Double Chocolate Cookies
- Ginormous Cookie Cake for birthdays and other celebrations
…and more. Each with a beautiful color photo that Jules took of the actual cookies she made as proof! Try Jules’ gluten free cookies and be ready for lots of compliments!
Take it from this happy gluten free cookie baker:
“You know you have a winner when my non-gluten-free husband and son prefer these over ‘regular’ cookies. Thanks Jules!” ~Rose