gfJules Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
Voted 2017’s #1 Pizza Crust Mix by GF consumers!
- 17-oz can makes TWO 12-inch crusts
- 2 yeast packets included
- Dairy free, nut free, 96%+ non-GMO
- Certified gluten free (GFCO); Kosher
- Makes great baguettes, focaccia, & calzones too!
- Save 10% EVERYDAY w/'Pack of 4' option
- How-To Video tab below shows how easy it is to make yummy pizza!
- Freeze dough for frozen pizzas anytime (see Pizza Dough recipe post for info)
- Scroll down to see INGREDIENTS
Our Pizza Crust Mix is our best seller—for a reason!
Gluten free pizza crust mix should make pizza crust that tastes like the ‘real’ deal. And Jules missed 'real' pizza almost more than anything when she was diagnosed with celiac disease. So, true to form, she took a good, hard look at what made a great pizza crust a great pizza crust. Her gluten free pizza crust mix would have to yield an authentic, crispy, airy crust, or it wouldn’t have her name on it. She didn’t have to taste a lot of other gluten free crusts in her research. She could tell by looking at the ingredients.
A gluten free pizza crust mix shouldn’t be rice based
Most gluten free pizza crusts are more like crackers. That's because most use flour that’s primarily brown rice based. Rice is nice, but it’s dry, crumbly and doesn’t behave like flour that traditional pizza crusts are made from. gfJules Gluten Free Flour does behave like traditional flour, so she had a great start. Then she tirelessly tweaked and tested and re-tested…and finally hit upon THE perfect combination of everything to produce a gluten free pizza crust mix that’s easy to make, and gets gobbled down by gluten-loving teenagers and discerning gluten-free diners alike.
Jules makes it easy to make delicious gluten free pizza.
Her gluten free pizza crust mix is the perfect example. You don’t even need a mixer or any fancy equipment to make this amazing crust. Simply add a few common ingredients to the mix, stir in the yeast, let it rise for just a bit, then bake it with your favorite sauce and toppings. When’s the last time you had really, really exceptional gluten free pizza? Ever? You know Jules wouldn’t want you living without, or compromising by eating (or feeding your family) inferior pizza. This pizza is certifiably awesome! Read the REVIEWS! Then grab a can or 4! By making it yourself, you’ll be stretching your food budget! And eating and serving THE BEST, safest gluten free pizza crust mix you’ll EVER try! Trust Jules, you’ll be glad you did!
gfJules Pizza Crust Mix Makes Amazing Gluten Free Baguettes, Italian Bread, Calzones and Bread Sticks
Craving crunchy baguettes or pull-apart soft Italian bread or bread sticks? gfJules Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix is your easy answer! Whip up a mix packet, pipe it out into the shape you want, spritz with water for crunchy crust, rise for 20 minutes and bake — voilá, the gluten free bread you’ve been waiting for! Hop to the “Recipes” tab at the top of this page and type into the search box any of these recipes for the how-to steps! This is a mix you’ll not only love, but on which you and your family will come to depend!
Don't live another day without EPIC gluten free pizza!
Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Cornstarch (non-GMO), Non-Dairy Milk Powder [Maltodextrin (from potatoes), Natural Flavors (no MSG), Crystalline Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide (inert mineral), Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin K1, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Biotin], Rice Flour, Corn Flour (non-GMO), Xanthan Gum, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Yeast Packet.
- Click here for a quick, 29-second how-to-video on spreading pizza!
- Click here for a quick video on the easy way to make baguettes!
- Click here for my Gluten Free Pizza Making e-book with 13 different pizza recipes for any type of pizza craving!
- And if you need more proof that this dough (from scratch or using my mix) is easy to make into a pizza, watch my 14 year old son do it in this short video!
- To prepare several of these yummy crusts in advance, freeze them and bake later, hop to In Angela’s Kitchen for her how-to steps to make your own frozen pizzas with my gfJules™ Pizza Mix!
Ingredients to add to one packet of mix:
- 2 egg whites, room temperature (8 Tbs. or 1/2 cup egg whites)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil + more for oiling your hands to spread dough
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup+ warm water
- 1 yeast packet (included with mix)
Whisk egg whites, oil, vinegar and 1/4 cup warm water with entire pizza mix, then slowly stir in remaining water. Add yeast packet and continue mixing for 2-3 minutes using a stand mixer or by hand with a fork. Dough will be firm but quite sticky; if dough is tight or resistant to spreading out on the pan, mix an extra 2-3 tablespoons of warm water into the dough until absorbed.
Spoon dough out onto pizza pan or baking sheet lined with parchment. Liberally oil your palms and spread pizza out to a 12” circle or small personal pizzas, adding oil to your hands if the dough is sticking (see video). Leave a higher edge around the pizza to contain the sauce.
Cover with oiled parchment and let rise for 30 minutes in a warm spot. Remove parchment, poke holes around crust with fork to prevent large pair pockets. Heat oven to 375°F and bake for 15 minutes, or until crusts have risen and are lightly browned. Remove to spread warm sauce and toppings then return to bake for 20 more minutes.
For the baguette pan Jules likes, go here.
For the pizza pans Jules likes, go here.