gfJules Gluten Free Cookie Mix
Voted #1 Gluten Free Cookie Mix by GF consumers 5 TIMES!
- 22-oz mix makes 40-50 cookies
- NO brown rice flour, so NO GRIT!
- Non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free
- Certified gluten free (GFCO) & Kosher (OU) & Certified Free From (CFF) the Big 8 Food Allergens: NO wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, or crustaceans
- Save 10% EVERY day with Pack of 4 option
- Save 15% EVERY day with Case of 12 option
- Never flat or oily, never gritty or crumbly
- Freeze the dough for scoop-and-bake convenience
- Scroll down to see INGREDIENTS
- for 12 great gluten free cookie recipes with this award-winning, versatile mix, grab your copy of Jules' Gluten Free Cookie Mix eBook!
You've just found the best gluten free cookie mix!
Why was this yummy mix voted the best gluten free cookie mix? For one, because it's not a rice flour based mix, like most of the other brands which use rice flour because it's plentiful and cheap. Well, that's good for them, but not so good for cookie lovers. Rice flour is dry and gritty and doesn't hold together -- you've probably experienced inferior gluten free baking results, thanks to lots of rice flour.
Jules didn't even consider brown rice flour for her flour or for her gluten free cookie mix. Who wants a dry, crumbly cookie? You don't. Settle for the best. See what the other brands were too cheap to consider -- premium ingredients that result in exceptional gluten free cookies. Yes, Jules' certified ingredients are more expensive. But so is throwing away rice-flour based cookies that no one in your home will eat!
Buy the 4-pack of gfJules Gluten Free Cookie Mix & save 10%!
With a long shelf life, your extra cookie mixes will keep…well, as long as you can resist them!
Read the reviews. They're from REAL gluten free consumers, like you. People who searched, and then found, a gluten free cookie mix that produced decadent cookies that tastes like ‘regular’ cookies. Cookies that don’t fall apart, aren’t dry, aren't EVER gritty. Cookies that’ll make you have to exercise your self-control, again!
TRY AMERICA’S #1 GLUTEN FREE COOKIE MIX TODAY!
Non-GMO Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Cane Sugar, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Cornstarch, White Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Powder, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate)
Ingredients to add:
- ½ cup butter or vegan butter
- ½ cup mild oil (like safflower oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, etc.) OR vegetable/palm oil shortening
- 2 large eggs (or substitute like Ener-G egg replacer or 1/2 cup applesauce)
- ½+ cup chocolate chips or raisins, etc.
Beat butter and oil/shortening with half of the cookie mix until light. Add eggs/substitute and beat until incorporated. Add remainder of cookie mix and mix until dough holds together. Fold in chips or other additions.
Cover dough and refrigerate or bake immediately. Dough may also be frozen as a log for slice and bake cookies or frozen as dough balls to bake later.
Preheat oven to 350° F or 325° F convection. Line cookie sheets with parchment. Place teaspoons of dough onto parchment and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake 8-10 minutes, depending on how chewy you like your cookies. Cool on a wire rack before removing from parchment.
Makes 40-50 cookies, depending on size.
Click for recipes using this mix in gluten free oatmeal raisin cookies, peanut butter cookies, mock Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies, a giant cookie cake, jumbo cookies, bar cookies, homemade gluten free cookie dough ice cream, gluten free chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches, gluten free s'mores cookies and the Easiest Gluten Free Dessert Recipe (aka Cookie Cobbler).
- For 12 more great gluten free cookie recipes with this award-winning, versatile mix, grab your copy of Jules' Gluten Free Cookie Mix eBook!
Miss REAL Cookies? Try the #1 Gluten Free Cookie Mix TODAY!
We ship out 98.4% of orders w/in 24 hours. Check out our low all-in flat rates to Canada. Live somewhere else? Email us and we’ll work with carriers to get you the best rate available.